Campaign Against Arms Trade (CAAT) seeks nonviolently to put an end to all that.(4)
CAAT pursues peaceful economic revolutions in the name of 'conversion':(5)
- Swords into ploughshares
- Spears into pruning hooks
- Missile delivery systems into more accessible and energy-efficient transport modes
- Carpet bombs into a cornucopia of pastures of plenty and
- Bullet holes into boreholes and artillery into artesian wells (6)
To help make such peaceful economic revolutions possible
As you donate to Campaign Against Arms Trade.(7)
Take part in peaceful economic revolutions for pastures of plenty.
By Alan the Poet Therapeutic
- Some poetic licence here.